"Wild Worlds” Clay Sculpture + Watercolor Painting --Single Box
Imagine the wild worlds animals live in by creating your own sculpted and painted landscape. Campers learn clay sculpting and watercolor techniques through the instructional videos. Using air-dry clay and acrylic paint, campers shape and paint miniature animals and create a unique habitat. Their watercolor landscape becomes a vibrant backdrop for the miniature world they assemble on the hand-crafted wooden base.
Designed to build art skills, creativity, and curiosity, each box includes all materials and how-to sheets.
Included in this Box:
- Links to instructional videos and visual resources for this project
- Hand-crafted wooden base for the sculpted landscape
- Air-dry clay and wooden clay tool
- Acrylic paint and plastic palette for painting the sculpted animals
- Tray of watercolor paints and paint brushes
- Watercolor paper
- Drawing paper and black drawing pencil for practice sketches of animals
- Tacky glue for connecting items from nature and the animals to the board (if desired).
- Natural materials to use in the sculpture
- Wild Worlds coloring sheets to practice painting
- Printed instructional materials
This Art Box is Box #1 in the "At Home in the Wild" Trio.
Price includes shipping in the Continental U.S.